Mercury Poisoning?

To Participate in One of Our FREE Dinner Talks You Must First Qualify. Please Fill Out the Form or Call (941) 900-4500 to Learn More about our Fresh New Clinical Approach.

Call Us Today

(941) 900-4500


Revolution Health Sarasota
9025 Town Center Parkway
Lakewood Ranch, FL  34202


Most Insurance Accepted


Serving Sarasota, FL and the Surrounding Area


Copyright © 2017
All Rights Reserved.

Revolution Health Sarasota

Request Your Free Consultation Here

Mercury is a naturally occurring heavy metal that is in the ground, water and air. A highly toxic form of it is called Methylmercury. This form of mercury is found in fish and animals that eat fish. All fish on earth are polluted with methylmercury due to the burning fossil fuels. The main heavy metal that is a consequence of this kind of energy production is methylmercury.


The fish that typically have the highest level of toxicity to humans are King Mackerel, Marlin, Orange Roughy, Sharks Swordfish, Ahi Tuna and Big Eye Tuna.


The other significant form of mercury intoxication comes from certain dental fillings. Silver colored dental fillings may contain up to 50% by wiring of mercury and can release mercury vapors every minute that they are in someone’s mouth…This is called inorganic mercury. While this form of mercury does not pass into the brain, it can become methylated and then it becomes methylmercury…A form that can easily pass to the brain and cause neurological symptoms. But, mercury that is in amalgams can easily affect the heart, lungs, liver and kidneys, all of which are our bodies main detoxification centers.


The main symptoms most people have from Mercury Poisoning are:


  • Impaired Vision
  • Disturbance of Sensations
  • Lack of Coordination
  • Speech Impairment
  • Parkinson like symptoms including Tremors, Weakness, & Slowed Speech and Movement
  • Cognitive Deficits, Memory Loss & Brain Fog
  • Numbness and Tingling in the Arms, Hands, Feet & Face
  • Overall Weakness and Fatigue.


If you have any of these symptoms and have dental fillings, or have had a high exposure to mercury through work or any constant use of the foods listed above, don’t hesitate to contact Revolution Health for a complimentary consultation.


Our individualized patient testing uses hair, urine and blood to measure the exact amounts and type of mercury in one’s body, as well as the level of toxicity. As a patient the mercury can be removed using a variety of agents. These agents will slowly remove the mercury from the areas that it has deposited to.


​If you have questions or would like to receive a complimentary consultation, please call our office today at 941-900-4500.

Revolution Health